Fwd: thanks for your work in Fedora Weekly News

Here is a great  compliment from a FWN reader. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Troy Folger <troy.folger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 20, 2007 3:51 PM
Subject: thanks for your work in Fedora Weekly News
To: oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: tchung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Mr. Feeley -

 I was reading Fedora Weekly News today and I was struck by how
helpful your summaries in the "Developments" section of the news were.
 I think they are concise and very well written.  I fear that you
aren't paid for your work ... I hope my thanks will at least encourage
you to continue.

 Thank you.

 Sincerely,

  Troy Folger