Re: news lead, reply to and new packages list

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

On 18.07.2007 06:43, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 18.07.2007 00:16, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
[...]
Thorsten (CC'ed) said he uses a script to generate the summary of new packages for EPEL. I would like to have that so that I contribute a weekly list of new packages (which is several dozens. we are growing massively!).
I have at at home on my laptop, which is powered down; will send it out
later today. It's not pretty, but it works for me.

Find it attached. Repo files and the script of course would need
adjustments for Fedora, but it should give you a start.

Can anyone help me with modifying these scripts to grab data from the main Fedora repos instead of EPEL? I haven't had time to do this myself.

Rahul