Re: Beats and overview

Thomas Chung wrote:
On 7/30/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

In the beats section for FWM, each beat has its own page and there is no
central overview. In the release notes, there is and it is very helpful
that I don't have to click on dozens of links to quickly verify the content.

What do folks think about adopting the same strategy?

Rahul

To me, following page is "central overview" and current status for news beats.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/

Where is the content in that? Compare that to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats which shows the content itself in the same page. Basically a series of includes.

Rahul