Re: Fedora Weekly News Issue 97

Thomas Chung wrote:

Drop in a mail to askfedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Fedora News team will
bring you answers to selected number of questions every week as part of
our weekly news report.

Rahul, would you do this as a news beat?

If that means that I would have to answer all the questions, I am not sure I want to do that. If it means collecting information and posting it into a wiki, I can do that.

Rahul