Re: #fedora-devel News Beat ready for editing

On 5/26/07, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm done with the Development News Beat.  I've tried to be a bit more
careful with the grammatical/typo stuff that Karsten identified, but
frankly I'm exhausted.  So, I'm not ignoring the need for more care
Karsten, but hopefully next week I can get this finished up a bit sooner
so that I have time to edit properly.  Hopefully I haven't left anything
really egregious there for you and Thomas.

Thanks,
Oisin

Thank you Oisin.
Regards,