Re: FWN Infrastructure topic - mirrormanager and more...

Matt Domsch wrote:
Thomas, here's one for FWN for the Infrastructure page.  There's lots
more going in with koji, the build systems, etc. that I haven't been
involved with that'd be good to include too.
<snip>

I added for this weeks infrastructure beat, it is ready for editor pass. All was quiet for translation this week so nothing to report there. Have a nice weekend everyone!

-Jason