Artwork & documentation beats ready

Hi,

Just to let you know that these two beats are ready for editing :D

Also, to invite anyone to send any feedback my way. I realise I've
taken the approach of brief summaries, pointing to the most relevant
messages on the list to allow readers to find the information
themselves, where as others are giving far more detailed descriptions.
Just wanted to check people are happy with what I've done so far.

Jon