Re: Documentation and Artwork

On 10/06/07, Thomas Chung <tchung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/10/07, Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After the downtime on the list archives last night, I'm only just
> getting the beats done - sorry!
>
> I've just put the Docs beat up and I'm about to do the Art beat now.
>
> Again, sorry!!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jon

Hi Jon,
Not a problem. :)
As long as we have the beat ready to post by tomorrow evening, we are ok.

Phew! Just looked at the archives for the art-list this week:
discussions about F8 artwork have started and the discussion is
massive!! Going to take me a while to put this beat together :D

Jon
Cheers!
--
Thomas Chung