Re: development news beat ready for editing

On 6/2/07, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

The @fedora-devel news beat is ready for editing here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Developments#preview

It's a huge one again, taking up a good 10 hours to prepare.
Which leads me to a request.  I'd like to have the names of
reporters appear as "bylines" in each FWN issue, as currently
our contributions are pretty anonymous and although it's
interesting I feel slightly as though I'm wasting effort that
could result in more "egoboo".

Opinions?

Best wishes,
Oisin

Thank you Oisin,
We'll add the contributor's name in each section begining next issue.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung