Re: Fedora Docs Meeting 2007-04-29

On 4/30/07, Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John, sorry that was my fault since I write that section - I've
included the link in the past but noticed there was another section
dedicated to meeting stuff (there was right, I'm not crazy?!)  in past
issues so thought I'd try to avoid duplication...

sorry :S

No problem. Please go ahead and include the meeting minutes in
documentation section.
We'll edit/review/remove if necessary before we post.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung