Re: editorial pass incoming (29-Aug-2007)

On 4/29/07, Karsten Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm about to do an editorial pass, as long as Thomas isn't about to put
FWN to bed for the week.  First I'll pop these munchkins into their
little beds, then I'll look here and at the Wiki to see where Thomas is
at.

Just went through all the beats and they look good so far.
I still need to remove "numbers" from Titles from Developments beats.
Other than that, I think we're ready to post.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung