Re: Regarding the section "Mass Package Rebuilds - Papering Over Cracks or Shaking the Tree?" on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue84

On 4/23/07, Karsten Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In addition, those sections are (AIUI) under ACLs.  Why?  Writing in
certain locations needs authority and formality.  To create a
trustworthy news entity, we need to have more process and control in
place than "anyone can post something as news".  I wouldn't want to
encourage or edit that.  Anyone *can* post something as news; we all
have blogs and mailing lists and can send email to f-announce-l.  That
doesn't mean that FWN should be open to all to write into.

Yes, we encourage everyone to submit a news via fedora-news-list which
is open to public.
We also collect news from various mailing lists and planet fedora.
Any news you feel needs to corrected, please submit "Errata Request."
We'll review the news and submit an Errata FWN to fedora-announce-list
if necessary.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung