Re: Looking back previous issues

On 4/11/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you prioritize the things that are of the interest to users as the
first few sections then we don't have to limit the number of items
covered in the developer section that follows.

Yes, that would be an idea.
Still, I feel 18 news items in Developments section is bit too much.
Initially, I asked everyone to come up with 2-3 items for each section.
I think somewhere 5-10 items in each section is good balance.
It's up to the writer to pick 5-10 highlights for the beat.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung