Re: PLEASE READ: This list is going to be closed end on 2007-09-10

Brian Pepple wrote:
Can I update all the relevant wiki pages to point to fedora-devel instead?

Rahul, definitely.  I would appreciate it a lot if you could, since it
save me the trouble of doing it.

Thanks,

Done. Note that FESCo meetings are still posted in the Extras/ name space and policy pages are still located there. Both of these need to move away from these to newer locations and updated depending on the decision of FESCo. I left it unfinished when I updated a number of wiki pages after the core/extras merge since there was concerns expressed of overstepping boundaries.

If anyone can merge the archives of fedora-maintainers and fedora-devel-list, that might be useful for future searches.

Rahul