Re: keeping spare-time-contributors happy

Till Maas wrote:
On So September 2 2007, Hans de Goede wrote:

As a contributer with lots of packages (the counter has hit 150 now) I
quite regulary push updates and I must say bodhi's current usuability is
barely acceptable. What ever happened to the promised "make
updates[-testing]"?

I wrote today an addon makefile[1] for the Fedora Makefile.common. You can use it with adding

Excellent, Luke is finalizing some of the Bodhi CLI tools, by integrating the Makefile and some of his tools we should be able to do some really slick, perhaps even at build time.

   -Mike