Re: Fedora branding and fedorapeople.org

Matthias Saou wrote:
Hi,

I've sort of "ripped off" some existing Fedora CSS to use on my own
Fedora hosted page. I've looked at the "Trademark Guidelines" linked
from that very page, but I have to admit that it's a bit too long and
complex for me to understand.

Since I'm not spinning off or forking anything, and using it as part of
the Fedora project itself, is it okay for me to do so?

http://thias.fedorapeople.org/

Just wondering :-) If not, I'll just have to spend a little time on
creating a different layout.

Matthias

(If anyone is curious about the .htaccess I use for IndexOptions and
SSI, feel free to peek around my home directory, the .htaccess should
be readable through ssh, unlike through http)

Look great, i just had to try it out for my own fedora people page.

http://timlau.fedorapeople.org/

Tim