Re: Ownership of packages (PyRTF, PyX and rman)

On Thursday 23 August 2007 17:35:47 Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> A cvsadmin can orphan those packages and you can pick them up or they
> can reassign them to you directly.

  OK.

> What parts of the AWOL process have been completed already?

  I would guess all of them. :-)
  This happened more than one year ago. At the time I have added myself to cc
and started maintaining the packages.

  Michael A. Peters (mpeters) maintained several packages
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/mpeters

  Searching back to the mailing list here are the important points:

- After the general mass rebuild for FC6 there were packages not rebuilt (in
the lot there were Michael's packages):
http://marc.info/?l=fedora-extras-list&m=115861278717537&w=2

- I proposed to (co-)maintain some:
http://marc.info/?l=fedora-extras-list&m=115868564015534&w=2

> Do you need immediate access to some of the
> packages (because of closed commit acls or etc?)

  I have acl access to all of them. Since the original maintainer is absent I
would like to take that role since that is what I have been doing for one
year. :-) Until sometime ago that was not a problem, but now with pkgdb
working this matters.

--
José Abílio