Re: This list isn't working out. Or, why do we have fedora-devel and fedora-maintainers

Once upon a time Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> kill off fedora-maintainers.

Well, I would totally agree with that - however, once or twice in the past I
actually had questions regarding the maintaining of packages. And -devel is
*no* option for me, I just don't have time to deal with that.

So what should people like me (maintaining just a few packages) do?

Roland