Re: FeatureEclipse33 Status

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

Here's the status of the Fedora 8 feature of updating the Eclipse stack
to the 3.3 (Europa) base [1].  I've CC'd all of the maintainers.  Please
reply with answers where you can.

ChangeLog (Jeff Johnston)
- mostly complete (I think)
- Jeff?

Missing removed files support (major usability issue). The entry seems to stop when there are strange files (e.g. gifs or binary files it knows nothing about) (major bug). New files should just put: New file comment beside them (minor nit). If all of these are fixed, then I would say it is complete.

CDT & autotools (Jeff Johnston)
- ready AFAIK
- Jeff?

Ready enough. Would like to add template support for the autoconf editor. Would like to add sample wizards for new autotools executable project, new autotools library project, possibly a few more...