tag libgeotiff-1.2.4-0.3.rc1.fc7 from update-candidates -> update

Hello !

  I would like to move into updates from update-candidates this package:

libgeotiff-1.2.4-0.3.rc1.fc7

Reason:
   1) package is new but is needed by latest gdal which will be a bugfix release GeoTIFF enabled one.
   2) without this i cannot build bugfix release of gdal plus enable the long waited geotiff functions in gdal.
   3) without geotiff support gdal is pretty useless, we solved license proble of geotiff recently so i would like to enable it.
   4) grass bugfix release is olso pending on top of these twho sub libraries.

I did the same for FC-6  i had no problem.

--
Balint Cristian (Red Hat Release Engineering Team)