Re: Package orphan notice: upx, ucl, ksensors

Jon Ciesla wrote:
Hello,

I've had upx, ucl and ksensors listed in Wiki as potentially orphaned for
quite a while.  I'm planning to go ahead and orphan them for real pretty
soon
now.  They have no dependencies in Fedora as far as I can tell, and the
packages should be in a good shape.  If you're interested, now would be a
good time to speak up.

I'll take upx and ucl.

as I
no longer will have use for those three in the nearish future.

And since I've become sortof a sensors expert I'll take ksensors, can you please file a CVS admin request to make me the new owner, thanks!

Regards,

Hans