Re: Koji suggestion: making build logs much more accessible.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:30:39 +0200
Till Maas <opensource@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Although only working on high priority targets is imho a bad
> scheduling, you could at least write a note that there is no time to
> apply patches instead of asking for them.

Well the typical work method is work on a key feature or bugfix, test
that it is successful, and then look at any low hanging fruit to
include in the release, such as this patch here.  We just haven't
gotten to that stage yet.  Please be patient.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora