Re: gkrellm license change notificaition

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Hans de Goede (j.w.r.degoede@xxxxxx) said:
For those who want to know, gkrellm has moved to GPL v3, coming from GPL v2

Are *ANY* of the plugins that use it, even the ones we do not ship, licensed
under only GPL2?

I don't know, wouldn't that be an additional requirement over the conditons for gkrellm itself, and thus a license violation?

If so, we really can't push this on earlier releases.

I'm not planning on pushing it to anything earlier then rawhide. But if the need arises for any reason I will first check the license of all the plugins we ship.

Regards,

Hans