Re: Procedure for verbatim takeover from FN to FN+1?

Axel Thimm wrote:
We have this somewhere in the wiki, but it is not easy to be found, so
admitting my failure in searching, who is as kind as to point me to
it? Thanks!

I would love yo help you, but I do not understand what you mean with "Procedure for verbatim takeover from FN to FN+1", can you be a bit more verbose?

Regards,

Hans