Re: fedorapeople.org is now available

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:

IMHO, questionable ideology.

People can say: "You promote Fedora for us, but you yourself do not use it".

I use Fedora in strong production environment for years (including every year upgrade), and I am confused why you do not use it as well...

All, this has been discussed over and over on the Infrastructure list. Please read the archives before you comment. We use both Fedora and RHEL in the environment, its all about the right tool for the job. The above quote might as well say.

"You promote hammers, but you yourself use screwdrivers"

/me seems to have to explain this to developers a lot.

   -Mike