Re: Requesting FESco member permission for package takeover because of AWOL maintainer

Hans de Goede wrote:
Aaron also maintains:
cfv
feh
gnome-applet-netspeed

Julian Sikorski has stated that he is willing to take over
gnome-applet-netspeed. Since I maintain imlib2 I'll take over feh as it will be good to maintain atleast one application using it. I've no interest
in cfv, so I propose to orphan it.

Sounds ok to me also.  its there anyone who wants to maintain cfv?

Dennis

Thanks.

I've filed CVS admin requests for gnome-applet-sensors, gnome-applet-netspeed and feh. I'll wait a bit for a new owner to step up before orphaning cfv.
I'll take cfv if no one actually using it wishes to.

Okay,

If no one else responds, please file a CVS admin request to make you the new owner.

I'll do it tomorrow if no one steps in

   manuel

--
    Manuel Wolfshant       linux registered user #131416
       IT manager    NoBug Consulting Romania