Re: building python-imaging1.1.5 on top of python-imaging1.1.6

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Once upon a time Friday 13 July 2007, Joel Andres Granados wrote:

Thx for the info.
I still see the pkg in the cvs.  Will it disappear in the future, or
will it be there for me to ignore for all its existence?  Or do I have
to follow another process to get the branch removed?

I will remove it today.

hey Dennis:

It was just a question, I didn't mean it as a request. I would like to hold on to the CVS branch for a while because I don't have clear what I'm going to do with the package in EPEL.
Hope its not to late!
Thx.

Dennis

Joel Andres Granados