Dependencies issue on the update process

Hello,

unfortunately, the following issue with the update process was rise for me.

I'm the maintainer of luma package and one guy has complaint, that luma doesn't work
correctly on Fedora 7. (#221167).

Now I have found out, that this was raise by the python-ldap-2.0.c package, which is not compatible to Python 2.5 which is installed on Fedora 7. When I installed
python-ldap-2.3 luma works fine.

Now I want to add a

Requires: python-ldap >= 2.3

in my package to make sure, that python-ldap-2.3 will be installed, if any user
try to install luma on Fedora 7.

Unfortunately, koji doesn't include the update-testing repository for the F-7 update build, so I have waiting until the maintainer of python-ldap will release his package as stable. So I have to create and submit my update request after python-ldap 2.3 will
be released as an stable update.

I think it will be nice, if we can has any improvement to avoid this kind of bottlelacke.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt