Re: Orphaning nexuiz

Adrian Reber wrote:
I have not used nexuiz for a long time and I am therefore orphaning
nexuiz and nexuiz-data.

Any chance we could get you to reconcider? I'm sure someone of the games SIG will pick it up, but most of us are already handling a pretty heavy load of packages.

IMHO not using something yourself is not necessarily a problem when maintaining the package, since the only open nexuiz bug report is a version bump request, I think you've been doing a great job sofar!

Trust me I do not daily use all of my 125 + packages, of which 64 games daily. If I would play all those games daily I wouldn't have much time left to even breath :)

Regards,

Hans