Brian Pepple wrote:
Hi,

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- rel-eng proposal for Update tool
defaults pushing to updates-testing -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-June/msg00640.html - f13

I somehow missed the original post which the link above points to, after reading it I must say that I'm very, very, happy with the proposal as presented by rel-eng.

After all my negative feedback lately I felt obligated to also say something positive about this, well done rel-eng! Also please don't take all my negative remarks as meaning that I don't like any of the chances, as said before over all I think the merge is great and all the hard work done to make this happen is much appreciated!

Regards,

Hans