Re: Info for package maintainers

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 08:35:32 Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> I think there should be a link on
> the wiki frontpage "Everything you always wanted to know about
> packaging, but were afraid to ask".

But in order for somebody to make that page, they'd need to know what people
are going to ask for...  Perhaps an FAQGEN page that people drop questions in
the bucket and somebody turns it into a Question/Answer pair.

> Anyway, I tried to push an update through bodhi, but I get the following
> internal error:
> The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
> fulfilling the request.

Yeah, something is not quite right in the infrastructure space this morning,
we're looking into it :/

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora