Re: Broken upgrade paths in F7

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Did you ever consider that there might be users who work over low
bandwidth lines and/or don't want to wait for hours until the buildsys
returns?

As an engineer who does this all the time on crappy wifi connections from neighbors' for a large build that does take 4 hours for a build to complete from unpack to debuginfo complete on all arches (though I'm including s390, ia64, etc), I'd rather have it wait. It's not that much traffic and it's a heck of a lot better than having to wait for all my massive amounts of email to download before I know whether or not my build failed because of a patch not applying or something silly. For me, and for some others that aren't necessarily at Red Hat, this means I don't need to VPN in, which is important over crappy connections.