Re: Koji doesn't like "ExclusiveArch: noarch i386 x86_64" noarch packages

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 18 May 2007 12:43:42 Matthias Saou wrote:
I've always been forcing the same tag for minor spec file changes
following failed builds. It seems that Koji might not like that because
of leftovers from previous failures... I'll try bumping the release,
and will know immediately if that's the problem.

Yes, you can't do that in Koji.  Every build is unique, failed or complete.

Well, I did do that with some pre freeze post merge fixes and it worked fine, are you sure Koji can't handle this, here is what Matthias is describing:

make build
<poof>
fix, do not change N-V-R
make tag
copy and paste cvs tag line (failed because tag already existed), add -F to force tag
make build

This used to work under plague and seems to work fine for me under koji too.

Regards,

Hans