Re: Branching done ??

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 17:20 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi all,

I just did a CVS update and I did not see any F7 or FC-7 dirs for any of my 139 packages, is this another undocumented unannounced change in workflow, and if so please explain, or did something go wrong with the branching.

Did you do 'cvs up -dPA' ?

Nope, that fixes it, thanks!

I used to have -dP in my .cvsrc, but I accidentely deleted that some time ago.

However a new package for which the dirs have been created last night (iow shortly before the branch) doesn't have an F-7, the involved package is "ants", the same probably goes for "rott" (which I still have to import) as rott was created at the same time.

Regards,

Hans