Re: Buildsystem Outage (UPDATE)

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 07 May 2007 11:21:39 Mike McGrath wrote:
We're upgrading some hardware (filers) on Wed, 10:30-12:30 EST.  Sorry
for any inconvenience.

Can you be specific as to what parts of the infrastructure will be effected?

First an update. The hardware did not arrive on time so Stacy was unable to get started when we planned. As such the outage will start later (probably in the next 15 minutes) and end later. Sorry for any inconvenience, I'll try to send specific times as soon as I get them.

As far as parts of the infrastructure that will be effected:
   Anything related to builds.  Both plague and koji
Some public mirrors may see increased latency as we redirect to the secondary public mirror

things unaffected:
   CVS
   Web Apps
   Torrent