Re: Merge Status - Building available

On Thu, 3 May 2007 14:15:57 -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Koji will take your build and run with it, you'll see some output on the CLI.
> Your build, if successful, will be tagged with 'dist-fc7'.  This is not
> enough to get it into rawhide, as F7 is in continual slush freeze.
> Rawhide (once we get that going again) will compose from the 'f7-final' tag.

Are you saying that a build made in the interim, (tagged with dist-fc7
but not intended for F7), will also not make it into the post-F7
rawhide without another rebuild at that point?

-Carl (looking forward to the day when we will start using
version-control branching and merging to solve situations like
this...)