Re: Fedora for tiny devices - exessive dependencies

As stated, if you came from a Fedora release that didn't have the split out
package, you wouldn't get the new release notes upon update, you'd just have
your old release notes removed.  That and some of us feel that release notes
are part of the "Fedora Standard Base", things we're not interested in seeing
removed and still having something called Fedora.

OK, I understand - some kinda politics :)
--
With best regards!