Re: Fedora 7 frozen for Test 3

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 17:46:16 Jesse Keating wrote:
> I've frozen the "Core" side of Fedora 7 for Test 3.  Rawhide composes will
> happen from the 'f7-test3' collection.  Builds from the devel/ branch
> continue to go to dist-fc7 and will be picked up after the freeze.

The freeze is now over.  Test3 is on its way to the mirrors.  The next rawhide
compose will pick up all the things that were built during the freeze, and it
could be a little messy.  I'm going to be flying to RDU tomorrow afternoon
and if rawhide blows up bad I may not have time to fix it until tomorrow
night.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora