Re: Buildsys problem?

Jon Ciesla wrote:
I submitted a job about 30 min ago and plague told me the job was enqueued
but did not receive a job number.  I've been checking plague-client list
status building every few minutes, and the list of jobs and their status
has not changed.  Does someone need to kick something?

I saw buildsys status and it seems that currently buildsys is
crowded with lots of build request queues. And buildsys status
is actually changing. So perhaps you just have to wait...

Mamoru