Re: Rename cvsextras?

On 21.03.2007 11:17, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 11:07:09AM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> Perhaps something w/o an explict VCS implementation in the name, as
>>> we'd like to think about CVS alternatives after F7, and if we switch
>>> away from CVS everything would need to be renamed. So perhaps just
>>> "packagers" or "contributors"?
>> Putting some more ideas into the mix: There were thoughts to have
>> different contributors levels; e.g. some with only VCS access only, some
>> with buildsys access, too. Maybe this will influence the naming for the
>> Accounts system, too.
> How about "packagers" and "build-admins"?

Well, there were more levels on Warrens proposal. And build-admins IMHO
sounds like buildsys-admins.

I'd say we'd probably need to discuss how we go forward with Warrens
concept (I really liked the direction) and then rename. Or rename to
"packagers" or something else now and get back to do the other stuff later.

CU
thl