Re: setting a flag via bugzilla's xlmrpc interface?

On 3/16/07, Chris Weyl <cweyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/16/07, Christian Iseli <Christian.Iseli@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not that I know of.  I think someone from RH should make a good pass
> through those scripts to make sure nothing sensitive (e.g. passwords)
> is forgotten in there and post them somewhere on the wiki...

Seconded.  I'd even be willing to take the "declassified" scripts and
create a documentation page on the wiki.

Any luck with getting these scripts "cleaned"? :)

I've put up a small page at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AutomatingBugzilla.  It's very basic,
doesn't contain everything (clearly), and I'm too tired to edit it too
much more tonight, but I wanted to get it out there so others could
add/use it.

                       -Chris

--
Chris Weyl