virtualbox - automatically loaded kernel module

Aloas,

I am building a spec file for virtualbox, which is an emulations software like
vmware. It needs its own kernel module loaded, before it starts. Should I
write an initscript for this that loads the module when booted or is it
somehow possible to configure which modules should be loaded at bootime? Or
even only whenever someone tries to access it? Or this this something that
needs to be programmed into the module / application, because for kqemu it
works this way afaik.

Regards,
Till