Re: Proposed guideline for init script files

Imagine we move from traditional SysVinit to a new init system (it
won't be for F7, but it's been said before:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNewInit)
That new init system will have to be configured by config files, since
it will probably not use one shell scripts by service.
If we manage to move all the configuration into proper config files,
it will make the transition to this future init system much easier.

Please don't forget... Fedora lives for RHEL...

Great. Let me post that on /. right now.