Re: RATIFIED: Review with Flags (Version 6)

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
STOP USING THE TRACKER BUGS. Just leave them as-is. FESCO is thinking about what to do about them during next week's meeting.

Please update:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/HowToGetSponsored

Current policy is that a new contributor who want to get
sponsored have to either
* submit a new review request with enough quality
* or do a "pre-review" of other person's review requests
  to show that he surely understands how to package.

And this wiki page still uses FE-NEW to find a review
request which is waiting to be reviewed.

So: please someone update FE-NEW etc to the alternatives.

During the previous FESCO meeting, it was decided to implement the process. This upcoming Thursday's FESCO meeting will discuss how we can automatically migrate all the old tracker bugs to be consistent with the new flags, so single queries can pick up both.

c4chris said he would work on "cached" query pages to make this quick and easy, while http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/KevinFenzi/ Kenvin Fenzi made a few tempory canned queries to work in this purpose.

I suspect soon we will be able to auto-migrate all tracker bugs to their equivalent flag states. But FESCO must discuss this in the next meeting, feasibility must be figured out with dkl, then the optimal querying methods need to be figured out.

I'm sorry it isn't exactly obvious how to update the documentation in that regard just yet, because the prerequisites to make it happen are not done yet.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx