Re: imlib is orphaned

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:47:45 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:

Michael Schwendt wrote:
The right way to interpret the most recent broken deps report is to notice
that
  imlib

(not imlib2) has been orphaned silently several months ago and has not
been picked up since then.

It is needed by:

  qiv
gnome-libs libglade kdegraphics-extras
Since two of those are mine, I volunteer to pick it up.

Paul.

imlib is still marked as orphaned.

I know. It's on my to-do list to update it to the latest upstream version (a nontrivial task as I need to go through all of the patches again), check out/reassign any existing bugs etc. but I've been very busy with $DAYJOB the last few weeks. Still, nobody else seems to have stepped up so I may as well get the ownership changed at least.

Paul.