Re: RFC: Review with Flags (Version 3)

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
Raw notes... your comments would be very much appreciated.

By the way....
On current bugzilla system, who can change fedora-review or
fedora-cvs flags? Especially can new contributor (i.e. who
want to get sponsored by someone) change the flags?
A new contributor does not have cvsextras nor fedorabug.

fedora-cvs and fedora-review may be seen by all.
fedora-review? may be set by anyone.
fedora-review- or + may be set only by fedora contributors. (this will change in the future to be cvsextras or something)
fedora-cvs? may be set only by fedora contributors.

If no:
* submitter (new contributor) cannot revise the flag to
  fedora-review? from fedora-review- when submitter modified
  his/her srpm/spec and want to make them checked.

* And.. who should (and can) change the fedora-cvs flags? A
  submitter or the reviewer(assignee)? At this time, a new
  contributor(submitter) should have cvsextras, however,
  normally he/she does not have fedorabug.
  Currently, the _submitter_ (new contributor) writes the
  request on SyncNeeded wiki,
  however, if submitter _cannot_ change fedora-cvs flags,
  the _reviewer_(assignee) has to change fedora-cvs flags, as long
  as only fedorabugs member can change the flag.

Shouldn't the submitter become sponsored before committing?
In any case only fedorabugs group membership is necessary currently in order to flip fedora-review and fedora-cvs, although I think we should change that to cvsextras later. (Currently cvsextras does not sync to a Bugzilla group. Several things we have to fix before that is possible.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx