Re: Merge Review: libgpod

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Hi all,

I just completed a review for the libgpod package.  I'm fairly green
at doing reviews so if anyone would care to look over it and double
check my work it would be appreciated (though hopefully unnecessary).

The package seems to deal with two different tarballs, and generate libgpod (0.4.2) and compat-libgpod (0.3.2) from the same spec file.

This is somewhat unusual, should this get review approval ? I would prefer if the package were split in two personally.

-denis