Re: compiz /beryl Fwd: [Ambassadors] Sharing Experiences with you !

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Now, my question is whether fedora will stick with compiz or beryl ?

I would prefer we stick with compiz by default. beryl whiz bang effects seem a bit over the top for regular use.

beryl offers more features than compiz and is a community based
project. For what I've heard it's difficult to send patches to compiz
devs.

All the beryl packages waiting on review. If you like Beryl, you can help in that.

http://tinyurl.com/ynfqfw

Rahul