Re: List of unowned directories

Well, I added owner address printing (not committed yet) but
unfortunately I still have to map from the package back to the source
package name in order to get all of the packages.  At this point I'm
sure it would be better to abandon the nasty hacking and instead work
using the Yum libraries where the parsing and data structure work is
already done.

Which for me would mean properly learning Python.  Might as well get
around to it some day, but I doubt I'll have anything done soon.

 - J<