Re: Fedora Core 6 release date slip

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

We regret to announce a slip of the Fedora Core 6 release schedule.  A
few
issues are still present that we would like to see fixed before we
release.

Which means fixing some document erratas on installer such yum 3.0.x.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Installer

You can change the documentation now and it will be pushed as a update and on the web errata but the ISO freeze for it hasnt changed since making any changes now would put the English content out of sync with all the translations in other languages.

Rahul